Omnicare Style Thermostatic Shower With Extended Kit
As the name suggests, Omnicare is the all encompassing model at the pinnacle of Inclusive Showering. Omnicare is proof that you can have a shower which is not only stylish but can be easily used by all, regardless of the level of assistance required for showering. To achieve this feat, Omnicare combines the principles of design, safety and simplicity.
- Thermostatic temperature reassurance - Regulates water temperature within +/-1°C
- Enhanced aesthetics - 'Style' model features white/grey fascia finish
- Audible feedback and tactile temperature dial with soft grey tones offers assistance to visually impaired users
- Extended shower rail kit – For more flexibility whilst showering
- Easy operation – A soft press start/stop power button and looped lever handle offer low resistance control of the shower
- Safe-set™ - Allows the maximum temperature to be set whilst allowing full rotation of temperature dial
- Ease of replacement – Includes multiple cable & water entry points, generous footprint & a fixing hole kit. Connects to both analogue and digital waste pumps
Enabling the Omnicare to be switched on and off from outside the unit (ideal for carers), a wired Remote start/stop button is available separately as an accessory.
Dual purpose grab rail option is designed to withstand up to 150kg support load, providing a stylish grab rail option for if and when it is needed.
Need help installing?
Temperature Control and Flow Performance
|Power Ratings||8.5kW ; 9.5kW|
|Low Pressure Indicator||Yes|
|Push Button Power Control||No|
|Number of Showerhead Spray Patterns||5|
|Shower Head Diameter||110mm / 4 inches|
|Rub Clean Nozzles||Yes|
|Rail Diameter||25mm / 0.98inches|
|Rail Length||940mm / 37inches|
|Shower Head Holder Mechanism||Twist and lock|
|Hose Length||2m anti-twist|
|Hose Material||Double interlocked stainless steel|
Guarantee and Approvals
|Plumbing System||Cold Mains|
|Minimum Running Pressure / Flow||1 Bar @ 8 l/min|