Kensey Sequential Mixer Shower
The Kensey range’s unique crosshead design makes it perfect for updating a traditional-style bathroom or creating that smart and eclectic ‘shabby chic’ look in a modern environment.
A sequential mixer shower features just one control lever which changes the temperature with a constant flow. Furthermore, the Kensey sequential is TMV2 approved for its excellent thermostatic temperature control, keeping a consistent, comfortable temperature even when incoming water pressure changes.
- Single, forward facing, contemporary Kensey metal cross handle to control the temperature with constant flow
- 2 in 1 solution – Includes cover plate and wall concealed outlet for concealed option or can be exposed only
- Stylish - All chrome finish including slender styled shower kit with 5 spray rub clean shower head
- Suitable for all water systems
- WRAS approved for water supply regulations compliance
- 2 year parts and labour guarantee
Need help installing?
Also in the Kensey range...
Our Kensey range includes a full range of matching basin taps, a bath shower mixer and a bath filler. Like the Kensey mixer showers, they feature a contemporary look on the traditional cross handle design, along with all the fixings for a quality installation.
- Kensey Basin Taps - Pair
- Kensey Basin Mono Mixer Tap with Click Clack Waste
- Kensey Bath Filler
- Kensey Bath Shower Mixer
Temperature Control and Flow Performance
|Adjustable Maximum Temperature Stop||Yes|
|Separate Flow and Temperature Controls||No|
|Number of Spray Patterns (Showerhead 1)||5|
|Shower Head Diameter||110mm / 4 inches|
|Rub Clean Nozzles||Yes|
|Rail Diameter||22mm / 0.87 inches|
|Rail Length||530mm / 20.87inches|
|Distance Between Rail Brackets||470mm / 18.5inches|
|Shower Head Holder Mechanism||Twist and lock|
|Hose Material||Double interlocked stainless steel|
Guarantee and Approvals
|Plumbing System||Suitable for all Systems|
|Inlet Connections||15mm Compression|
|Minimum Running Pressure / Flow||0.1 Bar @ 8 l/min|
|Maximum Running Pressure||5 Bar|