HOST Single Outlet Digital Mixer with Control - Grey
The Triton HOST digital mixer shower puts you fully in control of your showering experience. With features designed for comfort and choice, customising your shower has never been easier with Triton’s HOST.
- Wireless shower controller so you are free to position on the wall of your choice. And for those who prefer a cable, a 10m one is supplied
- Three customisable presets to go straight to your preferred shower setting
- Easy to read full colour digital display - perfect for weary eyes first thing
- Start/ Stop wireless shower control - so you can turn on the shower while you grab a bit longer in bed (sold separately)
- Suitable for all hot water systems including combi's
- Peace & quiet – the HOST features our new quiet motor technology
Supplied with mixer unit and controller only, mix and match accessories sold separately (see below)
Shower accessories are very important parts of your shower. Triton shower accessories are recommended otherwise the performance of your shower may be reduced.
Mix and Match
Have total flexibility over your shower accessories by following our simple buying guide.
Alternatively, here are our most popular Mix & Match combinations. (sold separately).
We've compiled a range of 'All in 1'
Need help installing?
HOSDMSPGRY (Low Pressure)
HOSDMSGRY (High Pressure)
Temperature Control and Flow Performance
|Power Ratings||High Pressure/Low Pressure Pumped|
|Control Panel Communication Method||Wireless or Wired (as supplied)|
|Start/Stop Button||Yes (optional remote start/stop button)|
|Push Button Power Control||Yes|
|Separate Flow and Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Shower Warm Up Setting||Yes (with optional remote start/stop only)|
|Batteries Required||3 x AA batteries (lithium recommended) or 10m cable (supplied)|
Guarantee and Approvals
|Plumbing System||HP - High Pressure System ; LP - Low Pressure Pumped System|
|Inlet Connections||(Mixer) Water: Push fit (15mm female) with isolation valves Electric: 1m flying lead (fused spur)|
|Minimum Running Pressure / Flow||1 bar (HP), 0.01 bar (LP)|
|Maximum Running Pressure||5 bar (HP), 1 bar (LP)|