HOST Single Outlet Digital Mixer + Accessory Ceiling Pack
Product code: HOST Single Outlet Digital Mixer + Accessory Ceiling Pack
The Triton HOST digital mixer shower puts you fully in control of your showering experience. With features designed for comfort and choice, customising your shower has never been easier with Triton’s HOST.
- Wireless shower controller so you are free to position on the wall of your choice. And for those who prefer a cable, a 10m one is supplied
- Three customisable presets to go straight to your preferred shower setting
- Easy to read full colour digital display - perfect for weary eyes first thing
- Start/ Stop wireless shower control - so you can turn on the shower while you grab a bit longer in bed (sold separately)
- Suitable for all hot water systems including combi's
- Peace & quiet – the HOST features our new quiet motor technology
Accessories - what's included?
- 8000 Series Five Spray Mixer Shower Head - Chrome
- 1.5m Anti-Twist Shower Hose - Chrome
- 940mm Ceiling Fed Riser Rail
- 700mm regular wall rail
- Circular wall outlet
Why not Mix and Match?
- Have total flexibility over your shower accessories by purchasing a HOST only unit and then following our simple buying guide.
Need help installing?
- HOSDMCRRCIRSP (Low pressure)
- HOSDMCRRCIRS (High pressure)
Temperature Control and Flow Performance
|Power Ratings||High Pressure/Low Pressure Pumped|
|Control Panel Communication Method||Wireless or Wired (as supplied)|
|Start/Stop Button||Yes (separate optional remote start/stop button)|
|Push Button Power Control||Yes|
|Separate Flow and Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Shower Warm Up Setting||Yes (with separate optional remote start/stop only)|
|Batteries Required||3 x AA batteries or 10m cable (supplied)|
|Number of Spray Patterns (Showerhead 1)||5|
|Rub Clean Nozzles||Yes|
|Shower Head Holder Mechanism||Twist and lock|
|Hose Length||1.5m (anti-twist)|
|Hose Material||Double interlocked stainless steel|
Guarantee and Approvals
|Plumbing System||HP - High Pressure System ; LP - Low Pressure Pumped System|
|Inlet Connections||(Mixer) Water: Push fit (15mm female) with isolation valves Electric: 1m flying lead (fused spur)|
|Minimum Running Pressure / Flow||1 bar (HP), 0.01 bar (LP)|
|Maximum Running Pressure||5 bar (HP), 1 bar (LP)|
Write Your Own Review