Eden Bar Diverter Mixer Shower
The Eden range makes great showering simple with its signature elegant lever handle design, delivering precise temperature and flow control, to create the ideal shower performance for all the family.
Offering a luxurious showering experience, with the Eden bar diverter, you can divert water flow between the 5 spray pattern handheld shower head and feature 200mm circular fixed drencher shower head.
- Eden elegant lever metal handles - Separate flow and temperature control with clear handle markings
- Divert flow between 5 spray pattern handheld shower head and 200mm circular fixed head
- Rigid riser rail - Includes height adjustable sliding shower head holder
- Supplied with fast fit push-fit brackets for an easy installation
- Thermostatic temperature control - Maintains consistent, comfortable showering temperature
- Suitable for all water systems
- 2 year parts and labour guarantee
Need help installing?
Also in the Eden range...
Our Eden range includes a full range of matching basin mono taps, bath shower mixers and a bath filler. Like the Eden mixer showers, they feature a contemporary all chrome finish with elegant lever handle design, along with all the fixings for a quality installation.
- Eden Mini Basin Mono Mixer Tap with Click Clack Waste
- Eden Basin Mono Mixer Tap with Click Clack Waste
- Eden Bath Filler
- Eden TMV2 Bath Shower Mixer
- Eden TMV2 Bath Shower Mixer with Shower Kit
- Eden Bath Shower Mixer
Temperature Control and Flow Performance
|Adjustable Maximum Temperature Stop||Yes|
|Separate Flow and Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Number of Spray Patterns (Showerhead 1)||5|
|Number of Spray Patterns (Showerhead 2)||1|
|Shower Head Diameter||110mm / 4 inches (handheld shower head)|
|Rub Clean Nozzles||Yes|
|Rail Length||1040mm (approx)|
|Hose Material||Double interlocked stainless steel|
Guarantee and Approvals
|Plumbing System||Suitable for all Systems|
|Inlet Connections||15mm push-fit (fixings to pipe) 3/4” flat face union (valve to fixings)|
|Minimum Running Pressure / Flow||0.5 Bar @ 8 l/min|
|Maximum Running Pressure||5 Bar|